Wednesday, 27 June 2007

First entry..

Hello my dear friends, this will the very first blog i created from scratch and i put in alot efforts in creating..THough it may look simple, but considering the fact that i am willingly to spent the time to design it,i should at least have some encouragement rite..LOL



Well thinking that i m rather free , i decided to put my time to good use..and here is the my master piece...haha My very first blog - a place for my memories
I named my blog --> Magical^dreams because i felt that magic lies in our mind, whatever we believe in, we will be able to achieve. =)


And after 2 weeks under construction, with some naggings from my fellow friends...my blog is ready to be viewed..So Shujing stop complaining i m slow lol!! u better read every single words of my entry since now i have manage to come out with at least 1 entry.. kekekz


A little more abt my personal life:
I have a big happy family of 6 members, a bunch of gd friends, and buddies in which we see each others thorugh our adolescentperiod. I m glad we are still buddies till now, lets keep our friendship strong and steady.. ^_^


The power of four - ToGeThEr We RoCk E WoRLd











Hey gals, i couldnt find any pictures of yours and only managed to get this fews..hope you guys are fine with it, if not...too bad ... LOLWell just kidding, you can always update me on the pictures..And BTW Chelle, where are the pictures we took donkeys years ago???o_o




And....
Nobody says i m an easy target..i can be a little imp at times





wahaha so taking care of me can be a little challenging hor mr chan? Other than that , i m simply...



Nice?? LOL


Thats all for first entry ...Update again soon...

No comments: