Saturday, 30 June 2007

tiring day


Friday is over and sat is here, and here i m, decomposing thru my sat...Wanted to go the funfair so much, i know it sounds crazy cos its like for younger kids..but i just want to go there and refresh memory can..if its consider old for me to go now, i bet in another few years i can really forget the idea..Yea back to my topic, fri..i was supposed to meet those 4 ladies and GREAT they play me out..-_- so in the end i met up with zg to eat dinner instead.

Forget the bad incident, tot i could have my fav pan grilled fish at Secret recipe, and freaking hell, the dish is awful..so bland, its unlike the usual not overly grilled fish, crispy and yet supple..wad a bad day...Arghhh

Today's dinner wasnt any fantastic too, but its with my family so though it wasnt that nice, i had a great dinner..Family gathering is warming.. ^_^

Okie, share with u guys some photos taken last week..

The bbq session... And ppl dun assume things, i dun look like i m those who can cook doesnt me i really cant cook! I was helping them to marinate those chicken, slicing some fish and heard my sis's friend saying that i doesnt look like the sort who knows how to do all tat.. if wad u expect is some kind of chef standard then i think u can forget it, but i do know some simple home dish AND pls they are edible! for god sake -_- And unless u r someone special or my gd friend, forget abt tasting my culinary skilss lol








And our disaster experiment...








Ladies outing




next is pretty dollin & me




okie tats all.. =)
tmr i m going funfair...i hope so....heehee

No comments: