Monday, 3 September 2007

Blessing...

Harloooo, ppl i m back here once again.. I felt as though everything's like a dream..last week i was still eagerly counting down to my bday and now here i m, updating you on my bday aprty...Well bday party was considered a success, except that i had been very busy that night and might have neglected some friends...My sincere apologies...




As for those who have made it to my bday celebration, i would like to say a big thankful for spending your precious time with me.. its indeed an honour to have so many friends with me that night, hmm around 40 over guest.. ^_^




Saturday was a very busy day for me, i woke up quite early, packed all the neccessary things to be brought along, have my hair done, just the usual blowing, treatment and stuff..Noon came, i waited for my bro and his gf to drive us there..It was rather late and i had to get everything done within 1 hour before my friends come..




Before i continue on the preparation, i must thank collin chan for begin such a sweet, caring boyfriend. He woke up real early in the morning to make me a very sweet and nice card, so that all my friends could sign and leave me their wishes for me.. Then he had to leave his house early and reach my bday venue earlier than me as he had to make sure all the balloon decoration are nicely done then he had to collect my bday cake from canele..then he had to go town again to help me friends get my present as they doesnt know the design i liked..I felt so guilty for making him running about that day and yet i didnt helped much despite its my own bday, it must have been a very tiring day for him..









Sorry bee and thanks so much..For i m really blessed to have you..




Then there was my preparation... Before the makeup session..







and after...this shot i was busily packing my things and my sis just came and took a pic of me..i wasnt really prepared for a shot
























then after everything i had to rush down as some of my friends had already arrived..Michelle was the first to come, indeed my buddy heehee..then more came and more and more..i was busy entertaining all the guest..

I just post some of the pictures here, click on the images for clearer view.





-----------------------------------> My friends <-----------------------------------------




















-----------------------------------> My apartment that night <-----------------------------


























And of cos, i knew u guys are very keen to c my bday cakes right...







----------------------------------->bday c@ke<----------------------------------------------










-------------------------------------------> Presents <--------------------------------------




Thanks everyone for your present, regardless of the price, the items, the size, i liked all!





My presents from D@rling bee..






Not to forget the balloon he ordered from those decoration company..






Then theres those from my friends..


From chester,gf,joyce,ting ^_^






FRom belle, shuzhen, yanping &jacky (thanks buddies)


From xiaohui, jiayi




<--From zhiyi,jamie, kingsley,eugene and


yuzhuang






from ritchie and thanks for turning up when infact you could be wrking on that d@y =)


From yeexuan, gf,and melvin..the moonriver, i forgot who is it from..think its one of those gals from volunteers group.. pardon me cos i was v busy that night













This Mac make up from my bro's gf






From my secondary sch jie mei

From Peishi & Sirong








Left is from bee's mummy, And a generous red packet from Swami angels..then is from peiyun & yuxuan if i m not wrong ..heehee



alright ppl thats all for now..though i still have alot to blog..but i think its a long post already...shall update again

No comments: