Monday, 27 August 2007

counting down to my birthday



The latest update of my bday details


ppl ppl, i m back...More than a week of absent , and finally i m updating again! Well internship was over, i m a free lady now..enjoying my holiday to the fullest..Well u guys must be wondering where had i been, some even thought i have been partying all nights, which is utterly nonsense..never once had i went to party since my last day of attachment , these days i had been busying preparing for my bday and catching on my naps, doing more of sports..afterall i need to be in good conditions for my bday..i cant afford to get sick and that explains my obsessiveness of begin a health freak lately. *grin..


Last week i was down with sore throat..darn! and bee was nice enulf to buy me birdnest, saying it would help in some ways..Bee has been very sweet these days..okok to be fair, he was nice all the while just that he has been sweeter these days..A surprise cutie toy from him after the fireworks last week..







Bee said before he knew me i was just like the innocent sweet looking stitch above but after that..i m more to the mischievous one below.. -_-




i was mesmerised with the firworks..Splendid..The only thing that turns me off was the crowd. I assured you it's freaking scary!

Anyway 4 more days to my bday...the official turning to adulthood..friends have been asking me what i would love to have for presents...I have revealed to some and as to those who are still carcking ur brains...what i can say is dun get me perfume, i have lots at home but i hardly used!, dun get me accessories unless u are sure u know my style damn well, dun get me clothes for i never buy any clothes without having to try them at all heehee..hmmm thats so much for now..


Well what i do hope for is, u guys enjoy yourself @ the party and of course your sincere blessing. I hope those i have invited do turn up, for its my first and only 21st bday after all right.. And if you are thinking of smashing my face with my bday cake, you should get the crazy idea out of your brain for no one's gonna sabotage my cake!! my precious cake! Other ideas pls...Or pls spare me on my bday, afterall its my bday rite! -_-

shall post my pictures again...cya on sat..

No comments: