Monday, 9 July 2007

Yeah i m back to blogging.. Yah i know i take more days to update but you cant blame me, its tiring after work and i just want to slack at home, lay comfortably on my sofa and give all my attention to the tv. Then come to weekends, i m either very free or i m v busy, but usually i wouldnt be at home, i will be out with my friends or with darling bee. So when i m very free i will blog, just like last week right? LOL anyway...

Mummy has been nagging that i have been coming home late last week, actually i just came home late on 3 days? 2 on the weekdays, 1 on weekends. I think she felt that way was because she has been used to seeing me at home most of the weekdays thats y when i just do something thats not usual but not over-doing, she felt i m over-doing already..My god..Moreover bro is out for holiday and that explains why she is so bored at home cos usually bro will bring them out for dinner or shopping. And since bro is out, i should fulfilled my role as a fillial daughter rite, so i decide to accompany her out to dinner, but who knows she had a dinner appointment already, and so i went out to dinner with beeyesterday instead, and i tink elder sis is bored too, cos she nags at me forgoing out too often. Oh my god, i m turning 21 soon, i need a little more freedom man. Its not as if i m not coming home or rioting outside rite. Pls jus have faith that i can take good care of myself can my dear sister.

Sat i went with bee to swami, an volunteeting organisation for the elderly. Bee is a regular there, i m an occasional LOL cos some of the sat i have tui and stuffs. Was supposed to go for my shopping spree, but we coincidentally met up with michelle and davin and we had dinner together before we proceed to our adventure together.. Aiya not really any adventure la, singapore is so small, what more can u expect rite.

That was all for my weekends, i m so tired..*yawn* Slept 6 hrs for the past few days, was supposed to catch up for my sleeping today, but who knows gt to meet michelle and arnold and qy as they are going ns soon.. Sort of farewell dinner & watch Die hard.. my fav model/actress maggie Q..so pretty!!!..So gonna be home late today and then this week still gt to accompany my sis to buy her things, and i think i still have alot of freinds whom i promised to meet up soon but haven.. Im dead..Can forget abt my sleeping time..zzzz Anyway sorry my dear friends if i have not yet to meet up with u guys..real soon k..probably next week??? heehee

No comments: