Monday, 30 July 2007

It's just us, nothing big deal

Weekends always passed so fast, i was still looking forward to weekend last week and now it's already the starting of another week...I left 2 more weeks to the end of my internship..I m both elated and sad, Sad? Ya Sad! cause i really like the environ here, i have nice colleagues and a great boss! They are always so friendly and a cheerful bunch, and the surprise thing is i really dun wake up each day feeling that " oh man another freaking day is here" , of cos don't count days i m sicked or not getting enulf hours of sleeps, cos those days i would be solely uninterested to be looking forward to anything or anywhere.

Happy? of cos, who wouldn't be..Holidays will be here soon, i am already thinking of how to fully utilize my holidays...And for the last two weeks of Aug, i guess i will be busy preparing for my birthday...I haven had a chance to go to the apartment- for my birthday to see how could i decorate the place etc..cos my sis abroad, she booked the place for me so obviously i need her back to go with me...

And hows my weekend? Well fri went to celebrate jack's birthday at fish&Co, everyone was at least 1hr late! Poor bee and me had to wait for a long time and we were really hungry by then...need i to say more? Sat was a bad day for me, cos i didnt know bee was coming for yp's birthday, sort of as a surprise for me and earlier on i asked my friends will they be staying, they told me that will only stayed for a while & thinking it was sat, i doesnt want to end it just like that, i called my gals khakis out, they cant, as usual and so i called up one of my sec gd buddy to catch a movie...never would i guess bee will be here, of cos if i carry on with the movie plan, i guess he will really be sad huh, so i cancel it & change it to another day...My poor friend...LOL Bee I really didnt know you came for me & not for the singing session, sorry..I m Genuinely sorry..

Anyway, ppl, bickering btwn us is normal..U guys dun have to worry for us..At the end of the day, we will still be a lovey-dovey couple..

And btw what's the most expensive gifts you guys can think of for a 21st birthday? Its a shock to me, juan,chelle, you know wad, Joy's bf bought her a CAR for her 21st bday!!! Omg...

No comments: