Friday, 3 August 2007

No choice?

yesterday i was still troubling over the 2 decision, to join my friends at zouk or to help collin's mum at her stall, both seem to be a tough choice, and yet today i cant go neither because i m down with a BLOODY bad flu. Freaks! i felt feverish, with a pair of heavy puffy eye bags, with endless blowing of my nose ...Sounds gross but thats the state i m in now..

With such symptoms, the probability of me falling sick is very high, they are just like an ominous sign..*cross finger* i prayed hard that this is just gonna be nothing serious, i doesnt want to fall sick, not especially when weekends are just around the corner, where lots of activities awaits me...*pray hard*

Research shows that, if you tapped on your brain power and think more positively, you might be able to guard/cured off some illness, it may sounds rather unbelievable but no harm trying...
ok so...*deep breath* right now, i should filled my thoughts with positive thinking and here it goes... i am going to get well today..yes i will..i will
I shall tell you guys whether does it works again LOL

So great...i cant go anywhere today...becos that would expose me to more bacteria in the air...I really feel like going to help out with bee..Maybe if i m better later i will still go...at the same time I wanted to c how nice is the flower that i have ordered for their openings ..Hope it looks great..

i HATE to be sick..i try to take good care but my body simply defy me time and time...Irritating...I felt a little feverish....I hope this will go off in a while....must drink more water to flush out the toxic....

No comments: