Monday, 13 August 2007

SaD =(

I couldnt find the ring bee gave me...it should be at home but somehow i just cant find...Search through the entire place but its nowhere in sight...I hate my forgetful character..Sucks...

Haiz no mood to blog, just wan to complain...Sat is a super tiring day..Gave bee a surprise by telling him i wont be meeting him but showed up at his mum stall to accompany him..Catch a v late night movie...Slept at 4am..super tiring..Next day woke up at 11am, awoke by my family's voices...Quickly get prepared to meet bee, as we need to get down to robinson key to order my bday cake..It indeed cost a bomb...my lavish bday cake...Anyway met up with jit, his sec friends back from bangkok to spore for a visit... i was superrrr tired...The rain just came out of no-where, we are slightly drenched...Went home slp all the way till today..still tired though..hehe


Lets hope i find my ring soon...Else i will be guilty & sad.... Nt looking forward to anything yet...just want to find my ring...Lastly sorry bee...I dun mean to be so forgetful...

No comments: