Tuesday, 14 August 2007

-_- shujing's game

PPL i know you guys need to know the details for my bday venue etc..The details are in the image below..Cool picture huh, but..too bad not done by me, its done by my dearest bee. Thanks so much! =D

P.S ppl who have been tagged by me, pls scroll down to the mid of this post



Click on the image for clearer view, anything in doubt pls contact me..


Good news.. I found my ring...Actually not i found, i begged/bugged my mom to find for me..heehee Next my intership is over in 2 days time..Woohooo Holiday coming soon..*clap excitedly!!

I have just been tagged by a silly colleague and i have to so called "play" the game upon tagged and begin the Nice me, LOL i shall abide for Once...*Sign and there goes my funky image...-_-


RULES OF THE GAME :


Each player of the game starts off with 10 weird things/ habits/ known facts, about himself/herself.


People who are tagged, must re-post this in their own blog on either ten weird things/ habits/ little facts about themselves, as well as stating this rule clearly.


At the end of the game, the player must choose another 6 people to be tagged, and list them down. Remember, there is No Tagging Back!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And heres my list: -_- *typing relunctanly


1. I love to daydream...I can practically daydream for half a day..when i m bored or just feel the kick to dream..*wander into fairy land *grinz


2. I m fierce!... only when i m begin provoked. So dun irritates me or else...R.O.A.R!! @_@


3. I luRRvvess Colouful, pretty, cute things and a really sweet tooth.. U really need that to brighten my day or for an instant booast, or to humor me...I think bee knows that well


4. When i know trouble is brewing or when i had done something wrong...it's time to give an innocent face! LOL that was when i was young HOR!!!! ppl dun deny u never done that hahaha, which kid arent scared of being canned?



5.I will be like a whining baby when i m sicked...



6. I m a hyper-active child, i cant sit by and do nothing...Talkative, chatty, friendly, wadever terms you can think of... I will bugged on bee or friends when i m really bored...And u cant't control me like a child..It does not works..*Arghhh ^_^


-----Oh man still gt 4 more to go *frown-------


7. When i m hardwrking i can be really into it, and when i m lazy, i m just PLAIN lazy.



8. I think girls should be pampered on, right girls? ^5



9. I talked to soft toys when i m young...hahaha you cant blame me rite, afterall i m the youngest and i had all the toys except companion!



10. I can be really really blur at times...



Ppl that i will be tagging on are:




1. Juan




2. Belle




3. Jacky




4. Jiayi




5. Shuzhen




6. And of cos bee!

No comments: